- We have made available a huge and detailed database of aircraft accidents and incidents.
Make your choice to see a full report
- We are alway looking for new datas!
- CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE TO SHARE
- OTHERPROPS PC12 Forced Landing After Low Engine Oil Pressure
- The pilot did not follow the prescribed emergency procedure for a low-oil-pressure indication and eventually had to shut down the engine because of severe vibration. Three of the 10 occupants were seriously injured when the pressurized, single-engine turboprop aircraft was landed in a bog. The investigation did not determine why the oil-flow interruption occurred.