- We have made available a huge and detailed database of aircraft accidents and incidents.
Make your choice to see a full report
- We are alway looking for new datas!
- CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE TO SHARE
- Lockheed Tristar Tailstrike On Landing
- The accident occurred during an automatic landing when the rear of the aircraft struck the ground on landing. The recorded airspeed on touchdown was 120 kt, while the calculated Vref was 145 kt. During the final stages of approach, the Auto Throttle System was inoperative but the crew did not detect the consequent diverging parameters of aircraft attitude and airspeed.
- OTHERPROPS C130 CFIT After Noncompliance With Departure Procedures
- Investigators said that the controlled-flight-into-terrain accident resulted from the flight crew’s failure to properly plan for a night departure from an unfamiliar airport. The crew of the U.S. Air Force C-130H did not follow published instrument departure procedures.
- OTHERPROPS C130 Crash Because Of Non Compliance Witth SID
- Noncompliance With Departure Procedures Sets Course for Impact With Mountain