- We have made available a huge and detailed database of aircraft accidents and incidents.
Make your choice to see a full report
- We are alway looking for new datas!
- CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE TO SHARE
- OTHERJETS Falcon 20 CFIT in Greenland
- Investigators believe that the flight crew observed airport lights during a nighttime nonprecision instrument approach and, to save time, proceeded visually toward the airport. The crew encountered the black-hole effect1 and were not aware of the airplane’s height above terrain.
- OTHERJETS Falcon 900B Upset
- The aircraft was descending to land in Bucharest, Romania, when the autopilot disengaged and several pilot-induced pitch oscillations occurred. Seven passengers, who were not wearing seat belts, were killed; one passenger and the flight attendant were seriously injured.