- We have made available a huge and detailed database of aircraft accidents and incidents.
Make your choice to see a full report
- We are alway looking for new datas!
- CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE TO SHARE
- Avro 146 RJ100 Engine Failure During Descent
- During the descent into Edinburgh, smoke began to fill the flight deck. The No. 2 engine was identified as defective and was shut down.
- Avro 146 RJ100 Tailpipe Fire On Start up
- Prior to starting the second engine on an aircraft with an unserviceable Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), the engine rpm was not increased on the operating engine, as required. Once the start was initiated, the increased load on the operating generator resulted in the operating engine going into a sub-idle condition. The engine was then over-fuelled and the result was a jet-pipe fire, which was reported to the flight crew by a ground handler...